September 20, 2013

What are Arias?

One definition of an aria is "a striking solo performance." I think what the creative team at Internationally-recognized education publisher, ASCD, envisioned with its short, hard copy or eBook format Arias, were brief, striking written works that would immediately engage educators in a way like no other format does. 

The Arias answer questions that today's educators are asking, like "How do I maximize time for learning in my classroom?" and "How do I prepare my students for the real world?" 

In the video interview below, I provide more detail on the exciting new Arias format and my own Arias book, The 5-Minute Teacher.



If you've read an Arias book, please share your opinion. What other questions would you like Arias to answer?

Don't miss ROLE Reversal: Achieving Uncommonly Excellent Results in the Student-Centered Classroom, now available in the ASCD store, Barnes & Noble and at Amazon.com and Mark's new book, The 5-Minute Teacher: How do I maximize time for learning in my classroom

No comments:

Post a Comment